From the standard manual controls of the FieldBasic to the sophistication of the FieldBoss, the right system is available to suit your needs, and can be easily upgraded at a later date if your needs change.
This top-of-the-line irrigation management system helps you establish position accuracy and repeatability for precise control of irrigation, chemigation, and other accessories – all crucial for resource conservation and increasing efficiency.
- Water delivery can be tailored to specific crop requirements
- Application rates can be adjusted to match soil water-holding capacity, reducing the chance of over-application
- Four accessory options allow more chemigation, fertigation and end gun controls
- Scheduling option allows for easy customization of irrigation programs for multiple crops, part circles, variable soil conditions or uneven terrain
- Self-diagnostic function uncovers problems and minimizes downtime
- Depending on use, the FieldBOSS panel can help you conserve energy, minimize leaching and reduce chemical and labor input
The FieldVision control panel provides all of the information you need at a glance -with all of the advanced features you want to make irrigation easy and efficient .
- Vision Zone -See the field boundary for your pivot and immediately know pivot location and proximity to boundaries or stops.
- Status report -Informative display makes irrigation management easier than ever.
- Status indicators -Quickly view your pivot’s operational
- Function controls -Stop the pivot change direction, control water or an accessory, change the application rate, or set a programmable stop.
- Navigation controls -Easy to navigate menus, using an interface similar to your cell phone or TV remotes.
- Save time and labor by reducing trips to the field
- Informative status displays reduce service calls and downtime
- Includes multilingual and metric capabilities
- Modular with expandable options
Housed in a rugged, waterproof cabinet, FieldBASIC provides easy-to-use, reliable service under the toughest conditions.
- LED system indicators guide you through start-up and provide instant information
- Easy start, change direction and turn water supply on or off with intuitive pump and direction controls
- Solid-state percentage timer precisely controls speed
- Easy-to-read voltage monitor provides real-time power status
- Automatic shutdown
- Automatic reverse
- Automatic power restart
- Low-temperature shutdown
- Accessory interface
- Magnetic water meter for enhanced capabilities and increased regulatory compliance
GrowSmart Telemetry Network allows you to monitor and control your FieldBoss pivots from a personal computer in your home or office.
The Windows™ based software allows you to control up to 200 systems from one location. The time and labour savings offered by this network will revolutionise the way you irrigate.
Windows-based software GrowSmart Telemetry also gives you valuable record keeping capabilities.
Lindsay Precision VRI
WHY YOU CANNOT DO WITHOUT
Unlike other systems, Lindsay provides up to 30% more irrigated coverage. The custom application tool allows you to define infinite number of flexible areas, and there’s no restriction on size or shape. Some other systems are limited to 30 control segments.
- Very easy to program especially with the support of the local Zimmatic by Lindsay dealer
- No limits on application segments, the longer the pivot the greater the accuracy with precision versus other systems
- Infinite application areas, create more than 47,000 application areas
- Custom application areas. Your field is not a grid as depicted by other systems, can customize application areas in any shape or size on any part of your field.
- Avoid in-season re-nozzling. Easily define plans that compensate for decreasing water availability
- Flexible. Works on all brands of both pivot and laterals
Field-specific agronomic data readings form the foundation of the irrigation plan. Multiple custom application zones can be defined by clicking certain GPS coordinates on the field map or by importing coordinates from a handheld GPS device. After the agronomic maps are complete, the color-coding and labels make it easy to specify the right application depths for each area of the field.
Lindsay Precision VRI allows you to define the application rates to generate the pinpoint application plan that’s perfect for your field. It can easily be modified at any time. Once the plan is loaded onto the controller, it is ready to apply. The controller reads the plan and sends a message to wireless nodes along the length of the pivot. Nodes control each individual sprinkler to turn on or off, or pulsate according to field position and desired application rate. Each sprinkler is controlled by a field-proven magnetic latching solenoid valve that’s built to last.
- Easy to use – saves time
- Efficient watering
- Customized to specific field needs
- Different application rates for different soils or crops saves water, energy and fertilizer/chemicals
- Reduces over watering on laterals and part circle pivots
- Saves water as individual sprinklers or zones can be turned off over tracks, drains, creeks, bridges etc
- Decreases and eliminates watering in low or flooded areas or reduces leaching and runoffs on tighter soil areas or less track maintenance