Pumps and Mainline
- Each pump station is engineered to your needs and field conditions
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) pumps ensure optimum pressure regulation for energy efficiency
- Electronic Butterfly Valve (EBV) regulates pressure and prevents pump overload
- Virtual Vision III ‘s touch screen control requires no special instructions to memorize, it looks and feels like Windows software. Also, read outs are in English or Metric units
- Option of fertigation equipment with control logic fully integrated into the pump station controls for easy set-up, calibration, monitoring and control
- Submersible, surface and effluent pumps
- River screens
- Flow meters and data loggers
- pressure regulating valves
- All types of piping
Plains Irrigators Ltd have teams skilled in installation and service all types of pumps and manifolds. This team has many years’ experience in the supply and install of pumping equipment. Our after sales service is supplied by our experienced service crews who are available 7 days a week.
Our design team will design the headworks required for all projects large and small and our experienced in house engineering team will manufacture all the requirements to the highest standard including the onsite installation.
Our experienced mainline crews will install and service all your mainline needs to the highest standards and are available 7 days a week to repair any leaks or blow outs during the irrigation season.
Contact our Sales team for more information.