Why is Better
Unlike other systems, from Lindsay provides up to 30% more irrigated coverage. The custom application tool allows you to define infinite number of Flexible areas, and there’s no restriction on size or shape. Some other systems are limited to 30 control segments
- Very easy to program especially with the support of the local Zimmatic by Lindsay dealer
- No limits on application segments, the longer the pivot the greater the accuracy with precision versus other systems
- Infinite application areas, create more than 47,000 application areas
- Custom application areas. Your field is not a grid as depicted by other systems, can customize application areas in any shape or size on any part of your field.
- Avoid in-season re-nozzling. Easily define plans that compensate for decreasing water availability
- Flexible. Works on all brands of both pivot and laterals
Field-specific agronomic data readings form the foundation of the irrigation plan. Multiple custom application zones can be defined by clicking certain GPS coordinates on the field map or by importing coordinates from a handheld GPS device. After the agronomic maps are complete, the color-coding and labels make it easy to specify the right application depths for each area of the field.
allows you to define the application rates to generate the pinpoint application plan that’s perfect for your field. It can easily be modified at any time. Once the plan is loaded onto the controller, it is ready to apply. The controller reads the plan and sends a message to wireless nodes along the length of the pivot. Nodes control each individual sprinkler to turn on or off, or pulsate according to field position and desired application rate. Each sprinkler is controlled by a field-proven magnetic latching solenoid valve that’s built to last.
Benefits of :
- Easy to use – saves time
- Efficient watering
- Customized to specific field needs
- Different application rates for different soils or crops saves water, energy and fertilizer/chemicals
- Reduces over watering on laterals and part circle pivots
- Saves water as individual sprinklers or zones can be turned off over tracks, drains, creeks, bridges etc.
- Decreases and eliminates watering in low or flooded areas. o Reduces leaching and runoffs on tighter soil areas o Less track maintenance